Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dia de los Muertos Wedding Cake

With Dia de los Muertos celebrations finishing up this past weekend I though I should get in and quickly share this themed wedding cake I got to do recently.

The cake was a special request from a friend for her sisters day of the dead inspired wedding. I have to say I think its one of my favourites. 
In the spirit of the theme the cake was decorated with fondant sugar skulls and paper banners all in bight colours.
The cake was finished with a traditional folk art topper of a skeleton bride and groom ridding in a cart, sadly I didn't get it in the pictures.
New recipes coming next post. 

3 comments:

  1. Stunning cake! I would love to see the rest of the wedding pictures, sounds like such a great and unusual theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cake I love the color combinations! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete